New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan||Theme:||Evangelion|
Does not apply
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Bracciale decina cristallo Swarovski taglio quadrato black e bianco
- Jay Feinberg chunky gold tone metal orange beads chain bracelet
- S.Oliver Jewel Men's Bracelet Leather Brown Stainless Steel so1389 1 - 9025497
- Natural AAA Tanzanite Bypass Solitaire Engagement Ring 10k 14k 18k White gold
- Anello mezza veretta in gold bianco 18 Kt 750 1000 con pietre verdi e bianche
- Bjc 9kt gold yellow Topazio Azzurro & Opale Grappolo Misura O
- 0.25 CARAT T.W. LADIES ROUND CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER RING 14K YELLOW gold
- 14K gold Reversible Flip Cluster Diamond & Green Topaz Ring
- 2.00 Ct Genuine Moissanite & Diamond 14K gold Over Solitaire Ring BIN 499
- ANELLO FASCIA IN gold 18 CARATI NUOVO GARANZIA
- 9ct white gold synthetic diamond cross pendant with a 18' curb chain
- Collar de Acero con Colgante Cesare Paciotti 4us Artículo 4ucl1557 50 Cm
- Collana MORELLATO FUN - SDY01
- Heidi Daus Sophisticated Solution Crystal-Accented Drop Earrings Coral NWT
- New 14k yellow gold Pirate Pendant
- Pendientes Rebecca MY FRIENDS SPFOAB35 silver silver Zirconia
- Trollbeads Coffee Mug TAGBE-10014
- 0.5 CT Engagement Diamond Ring Princess VS2 F Yellow gold 18K Enhanced
- 1.5 CT Princess Cut colorless Moissanite Halo Infinity Engagement Ring 14kt gold
- 2.00 CT Round Cut Moissanite 6-Prong Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k White gold
- Brass 14K gold Plated Pyramid Pavé Cuff
- Lotus 14K pink gold Pave Rubies Engagement Semi Mount Setting Ring 8mm Round Cut
- Solitaire 18K White gold Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Enhanced 0.45 CT H SI
- Titanium Brushed Id 9 Inch Bracelet Fashion Jewelry Gifts Mothers Day Gifts
- 10k White gold Oval Amethyst And Diamond Ring
- 14k Two-tone gold CubiC Zircona Heart Pendant with gold Wheat Chain
- 1.50Ct Oval Diamond Solitaire 3 Stone Bridal Set Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- 14k White gold Oval Amethyst And Diamond Ring
- 45M ladies 9ct gold Diamond solitaire & Diamond 1 2 eternity wishbone ring set
- Certified 2.15Ct Princess Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring Solid 14k White gold
- 925 silver Peridot Jugendstil Collier mit Markasiten
- CIONDOLO IN ACCIAIO RAFFIGURANTE BUSTO DI women CON CORDONE IN COTONE black
- Grand pendentif collier color silver cabochon lapis lbluei bijou vintage 1877
- Mondevio 14K gold 1.6mm Square Tube Diamond-Cut Hoop Earrings, 18mm
- Sapphire and Diamond Pendant 9ct gold - Art Deco Style Square Cluster 19x12mm
- Yellow Butterfly on a Stem Titanium Pendant
- Estate 14k Yellow gold Multi color Gemstones Cluster Ring size 6.5
- Solid 950 Platinum Trellis Engagement Ring Setting Sizes 3.5 to 9.5 R1197
- 1.29 Ct D VVS1 Ideal Cut Round Classic Ring 14K White gold
- 4 Prong 0.5 Carat SI1 F Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- A stunning diamond engagement ring twist style
- Estate 3.00Ct Square Princess Cut VVS1 14K Yellow gold Engagement Ring
- Pave Cathedral 0.75 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Skull Ring 9ct gold 1ct Coffee Diamond-Unique Hand Crafted Engagement Ring
- 2 Carat Pear Shaped Amethyst and Diamond Ring in 10K Yellow gold
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Trollbeads Bead in Pietra Preziosa - Amazzonite Ref. TSTBE-20002.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Trollbeads Carved Amber Size M No. 16
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres