Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Bracciale BROSWAY AFFINITY silver 925 - G9AF12B
- Imposant bracelet en plaqué or
- Round Simulated Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring 14k Solid gold
- Natural 1 3ct Round Diamond Mens Diamond Cut Pave Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Anniversary Ring I1 G 0.50 Ct Round Diamond 14k pink gold Channel Set 5.20 MM
- Multi Sapphire 1.05 Ct. With Natural Zircon Ring Solid gold Engagement Jewelry
- 0.10cts H I1 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14 Kt White gold 1.75 cts Citrine and Diamond Ring R61846
- 18K White gold Multi Crossed Row Two Tone Ring with 3 Yellow gold Balls Sz 7
- Anello in gold bianco 18 kt e diamanti - ct 0,12 -PDA50
- 9ct Beaded Dolly Pendant
- Collana Maria Cristina Sterling women M1515 silver silver Onice
- Ciondolo luna in gold 750 - ref gold 223
- Gravur Baum Familie Namenskette 925 silver Namen ODER TEXT Anhänger UND Kette
- Monies STYLE ring jewelry BoHo lucite style gift for her. (H-01)
- Pure 10K White gold Women's Bridal Set Engagement Wedding Ring 0.84ct Moissanite
- Versil 14 Karat gold Diamond Cut and Polished Twisted Square Earrings
- 14K White gold Solitaire Diamond Ring 0.5 CT SI2 F Wedding Ring Enhanced
- 1.8Ct Round D VVS1 Diamond Solitaire Men's Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 14k white gold engagement & wedding Diamonds setting only,0.50ct white diamonds.
- BETSEY JOHNSON ICONIC blueE SEA WITH STARFISH AND BLING STATEMENT BRACELET
- HEIDI DAUS Queen Crab (Hyacinth S M) Crustacean Critter Bracelet (Orig. 229.95)
- RHODIUM-PLATED BRONZE REBECCA BRACELET WITH pink BPSBBB17 LENGTH 7.87 INCHES
- 0.20Ct Anniversary Wedding Ring Round Diamond Twisted Eternity 18K White gold
- 1.5ct Round Cut Classic Solitaire Engagement Promise Ring Solid 14k Yellow gold
- 10ct White gold Natural Tanzanite & Diamond Womens Modern Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 1 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring 14K Solid White gold
- 14K White gold .50 CTW Diamond 5 Stone Ring Size 5.5 1.9 Grams
- 2ct Princess Moissanite Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- Certified 1.50Ct Round Cut White Diamond 6 Prong Set Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- AGNES CREATIONS BAGUE OUVRANTE POISON A SECRET silver 925 & CITRINE size 52
- Collier Halskette in silver 835 bicolor mit Zirkonia
- Infant Loss Gift - Infant Loss Remembrance Frame - Miscarriage Gift - Baby - of
- NEW WOMEN 9MM ROUND ENGAGEMENT SEMI MOUNT DIAMOND PEARL PENDANT 14K WHITE gold
- gold yellow Económico Cadena Figaro 15.2cm
- SWAROVSKI RARE ANELLO (60) - 1121069
- Collana Liu Jo Illumina lj796 Ottone gold bianco Cristallo
- 4.00Ct Round Brilliant Forever Moissanite Engagement Ring Set 14K White gold
- 1 CARAT ENHANCED D VS2 CUSHION CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 18 KARAT WHITE gold
- 2.40 CT Sapphire and Diamond 14k White gold Halo Engagement Ring for Women's
- Carissima women in Seta e in gold Bianco 9K (375) con Diamante (0.03 K), 20 cm
- Milgrain Solitaire 0.75 Ct VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Strong Magnetic Tungsten Carbide CTS RSI Arthritis Energy 24K gold Fill Bracelet
- Twist Solitaire 0.5 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- 10K gold FANCY MEDITERRANEAN blueE & WHITE DIAMOND DIAMOND DESIGNED RING .53 CT
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away 0.50 CARAT T.W. MAN'S ROUND CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER RING 14K YELLOW gold.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- 0.50 ct BRILLIANT Round CUT SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RING REAL 14K Yellow gold
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. 0.50 Ct. Natural Diamond Snowflake Ring In Solid 14k White gold
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres