Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Bracciale Eclat LOL LOLBR06BN IG silver gold yellow Zirconia
- Jewelco London Niña silver whiteo Redondo Circonita Cúbica Corazón Amor
- Sale Diamond Jewelry Gemstone Morganite 18K pink gold Engagement Fine Ring
- London bluee Topaz Bypass Rope Womens Solitaire Ring 1.05 ct 14K gold JP 112584
- Diamante & 3 Rubino Ovale Grappolo Anello Nuovo
- 0.03 Carat 14 ct Yellow gold Cut Diamond Cluster Star fashion Right H Ring
- 0.25ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Men's Ring in 14k White gold
- 14k gold VIntage Blank Signet Ring
- 2.00ct Princess-Cut bluee Sapphire Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 10K Yellow gold
- Antique 1920s .65ct Old Euro VS H Diamond bluee Sapphire 18k gold Filigree Ring
- 9ct Yellow gold 22mm x 15mm Single Dog Tag Pendant New
- Collar Lucos women ESCO201 silver gold pink Piedras semipreciosas
- Collana GUESS UBN11215 Acciaio gold Cuore Girocollo women Charms Heart Lady
- Heart Pendant Swarovski Crystal bluee Heart Anniversary Birthday Gift Box
- NEW 14K Solid Yellow gold Jesus & Virgen De Guadalupe Double Sided Pendant 16MM
- Pierre Lang Hoop Earrings and Ring Size 60 Zirconia gold Plated Plated
- TROLLBEADS Sterling silver Tanzende Fee Anhanger TAGPE-00066
- 0.75 Ct Yellow Diamond 3 Three Stone Ribbon Promise Bridal Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 1.50Ct Round Brilliant Moissanite Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- 14k Yellow gold Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring .75ct
- Bracciale Mabina women 533052 Zirconia Zirconia
- JOHN HARDY MENS Eagle Bronze Head Bracelet On Braided Brown Leather 12mm
- Semi Mount Setting 14k White and pink gold Engagement Ring for Round Stone
- Bar Setting lGI Certificate Round Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Engagement Ring
- 1.45ct Pear Cut Designer Bridal Engagement Promise Ring Solid 14k pink gold
- 10ct White gold Natural Aquamarine & Opal Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 1 Ct Cushion Solitaire Engagement Wedding Promise Ring Solid Real 14K White gold
- 14k White gold & Yellow Sapphire Pear Cut 3 Stone Design 2.00 ct Ring Size 7.5
- 2Ct Oval Brilliant Cut Pink Sapphire Halo Engagement Ring 14k pink gold Finish
- Certified 1.10 Ct Heart Cut Solitaire Natural Garnet Engagement Ring in Sterling
- 9ct Yellow gold 9 Box Chain 46cm 18'-51cm 20' New
- Collar Antica Murrina Venezia MAZZORBO COA54A15 Vidrio Antracita
- High Grade 1 2ctw Diamond 14k gold Engagement Ring Set (3847)
- New Bill Skinner Designer gold Plated Hexagon Honeycomb Bee Stud Earrings
- Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring Set 14k White gold 5.00ct Round Cut Diamond
- SUPERBE pendentif en silver 925 avec améthyste géode poinçon cordon offert
- Collana 2Jewels DOMINO 251451 Acciaio Acciaio
- 0.45 CT White gold 18K Enhanced Diamond Ring SI2 D Round Cut Engagement Ring
- 1.4 White gold Engagement Ring
- 49.54415.6mm Green GEM MOLDAVITE Meteorite Impact Glass Pendant
- Alex and Ani Euphoria Wrap bluee Russian gold Bracelet Retired NWOT
- Femme Bracelet L4k3 Lake Must 25 silver pink blue Navy blue Marine Made IN
- Personalize 369 bracelet or something else initial word bison leather bad eye
- BJC 9 Ct Or yellow ovale coupe Opale & DIAMANT size N SERTI BAGUE R189
- 2.73 Ct Oval Twilight orange Mystic Quartz bluee Diamond 14K Yellow gold Ring
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away 14K gold Sapphire & Emerald Ornate gold Ring 3.2 Grams Size 10 O453.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. 14k gold Women's Wide Enamal Ring Size 7 1 2 ,3.8 grams
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres